How have you used the Internet to search for companionship and romance? Tell us your story and each month you’ll
have the opportunity to win $50. Your story will be featured on our website, www.cyberconnectionscafe.com, and considered for publication in an anthology of stories about meeting on the Internet.
Submit your story on the Story Submission Page or email your story to firstname.lastname@example.org by the last day of the calendar month to be considered for that month’s contest.
We are a group of six writers who are reporting on the way the Internet is changing people’s lives. Share your real story with us, and we’ll
share it with the world.
- No fiction! We want real stories.
- Entries are judged on the impact of the story, not the style.
- By submitting your story, you grant us unlimited rights to repeat it in print or online, for our project of showing people how the Internet
is affecting people’s romance. You also give us the right to change the wording to fit our format or style.
- If you prefer to remain anonymous, we will not publish your name.
- Paste it into the body of the email. No attachments. We delete email with attachments.
- You may choose to remain anonymous. Or if you prefer, we will associate your name with the story, but only if, in our judgment, it is
appropriate for that particular medium.
- Every month, we will vote on the best story of the month. If you are the winner, we will notify you by email and deposit $50 in your PayPal
account, or mail you a check. Allow 45 days for judging and awarding prizes.
The winning entry will be listed on our website as a featured story, and then archived in our winning stories section.